Menu
Marx2810
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Sky Sports on PC

Hi. BT Sport plays fine on my pc but when I log into Sky Sports I get a message saying ' Apologies, this item has been interrupted due to an error. Please click play to resume watching.[t:3142 / c:4110]'   I hit the play button and this message just comes back. Ive just installed windows 10 and before that Sky Sports would play ok. Can anyone help..Thank you.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Sky Sports on PC

The rest of the results I came across are sound driver card related (confusion between the audio flow causing the Sky stuff to error out), one topic discusses it here: http://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Archived-Discussions/Sky-Go-error-t-3142-c-4110-SOLVED/td-p/913742 (don't delete - disable instead as a test.)

Another topic suggested ensuring no app can take exclusive control of the sound card. In that respect you could try going to the control panel -> Sound -> right click and choose properties of your main audio out -> Go into the 'Advanced' tab. And untick the exclusive mode app control (example image follows):

soudsp.png

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Some posts suggest removing and then reinstalling silverlight is the resolution for that error number. Windows 10 is well known for both corrupting and removing files for installed apps during the upgrade process.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
Marx2810
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you Shelke for your reply..I just tried that but I still get the message. The annoying thing is, is that it logs in to Sky ok.. Ive tried on IE 11 and Firefox...::

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

The rest of the results I came across are sound driver card related (confusion between the audio flow causing the Sky stuff to error out), one topic discusses it here: http://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Archived-Discussions/Sky-Go-error-t-3142-c-4110-SOLVED/td-p/913742 (don't delete - disable instead as a test.)

Another topic suggested ensuring no app can take exclusive control of the sound card. In that respect you could try going to the control panel -> Sound -> right click and choose properties of your main audio out -> Go into the 'Advanced' tab. And untick the exclusive mode app control (example image follows):

soudsp.png

- - - - - -
Marx2810
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Shelke..Wnen I accessed my sound card stuff in control panel I got asa couple of conflict messages regarding the sound card. I turned them off and now I can wathch anything on my pc.

0 Kudos