Menu
Jared
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sky Sports limit reached.

Hi there. When trying to use Sky Sports on other platforms I get the messege off 'You have reached your limit of devices' It would be a great help if someone could clear my devices. Thanks Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky Sports limit reached.

Hi Jared

Thanks for posting on the community

Sorry to hear that you get an error message of device limited reached through Sky Sports.

If you sign into your account, under My Profile select Sky Movies & Sky Sports. Here you will be able to remove the devices that you no longer use for Sky Sports, this will then free a slot and you have one device change available also.

You will now be able to register the device that has the error message by streaming a channel through Sky Sports to prompt for registration.

Let me know how you get on

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Jared
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks, this helped a lot. This resolved the issue, also I came across TV anywhere so I will be able to select all channels on my package online, thanks for your time & help. Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jared

Thanks for getting back in touch.

I'm glad this is now working for you.

If you need me to check anything else or you have questions, then by all means get back in touch.

Regards

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos