Menu
markythegeek
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Sky Sports for iPhone says device limt reached but Sky Movies on same phone works fine

Hi,

I got a new iPhone. Removed old Android phone from Sky registered devices. Sky Movies app installed and movies stream fine on new device. Sky Sports tells me device limit reached when I try to watch SSN. iPhone is showing as a device on my Sky Devices. This is wrong, I need Sky Sports to watch the F1 this weekend....

Please check it out as I have followed the steps I found to remove old device / add new device to the letter as I did not want to mess it up due to only being allowed 1 device change per month.

Puzzled as my Sky Movies app works and movies stream perfectly, but Sky Sports does not on the same phone!!!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky Sports for iPhone says device limt reached but Sky Movies on same phone works fine

Hi markythegeek, 

Thanks for your post and apologies for the issues you are having trying to get the Sports channels to work on your device. 

I have deleted the iPhone from your registered devices to allow you to refresh the registration. 

Can you please attempt to stream from Sky Sports for me now and let me know what happens?

Once we have it working on Sports, we can then try Movies again. 

Speak soon, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos