Menu
bradmatt
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Sky Sports channels- Microsoft Edge

Got my laptop fixed recently and since then I am unable to watch sky on Microsoft edge,the error message that comes up says that Chrome is not compatible even though I'm using Edge .

Tried to download Firefox but it says that I have used all my devices changes for the month.

Suggestions please, other than someone from VM to add a device change for me? I was hoping to watch the boxing tonight Smiley Happy

Brad

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky Sports channels- Microsoft Edge

Hi Brad

Thanks for posting back on the community.

Many apologies that you're unable to watch Sky Sports on your laptop due to the error message.

From checking your account, there is an available device change. When you get chance log into your TV Anywhere account, on the right under My Profile select Sky Movies and Sky Sports. Remove the laptop from the list, then go back into Sky Sports through Microsoft Edge, and start streaming a channel to prompt for registration.

Try this and let me know if it works

Regards

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Crockret
Well-informed
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

^^ that probably won't work if you are using Windows 10 - use Firefox instead. Ensure your Silverlight is up to date.

0 Kudos
bradmatt
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Samantha,

Thanks for your reply. I had already registered a new device with Mozilla so I was unable to try again to see if Edge would work, I didn't want to risk it not working again. I would prefer not to use Firefox as its not as efficient as Edge, seems slower.

Is there a way to add two device changes, one for edge and one in case it doesn't?

Thanks

Brad

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Brad, 

Thanks for coming back to us here Smiley Happy

We're only able to add 1 device change for our customers so for any further changes now we'll need to wait until the 1st of May. 

Stick with Firefox as a workaround for now and then once the Device change reset, we can looker further into this if Edge still isn't working for you. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos