Menu
caldwan
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Sky Sports and Movies App - Device registration

Sky Movies app was working with my iPhone, but when I tried Movies on the same phone, it said that device limit was reached, and to manage devices.

Visited TV Anywhere profile and removed the iPhone from the registered Sky devices. I then logged onto Movies, which worked fine. However, on going back to Sports I got the device limit reached message and a further no device changes left this month. It seems to be working with one, but not the other, but I can't change anything at the moment.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky Sports and Movies App - Device registration

Hi caldwan

Welcome to the community

Sorry to hear that your having issues with the Sky apps stating device limit reached even though it is registered.

If you check this link, there are a few reports of this happening with other customers. We have raised this to get it resolved, however at the moment we have had no updates as yet. When we do we will update you all on the link I posted.

Regards

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
caldwan
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky Sports and Movies App - Device registration

Sam

Thanks. I didn't have the problem with my iPhone 5, only now, having changes to iPhone 6.

I await the fix!
0 Kudos