Menu
stu3
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sky Sports - TV Anywhere

Hi, Watching Sky Sports football on my PC last night, 5 mins to go and the picture went with a message - 'An error has occurred. The application must now terminate.' Tried it again this morning and still no access and the same message. Went to Virgin help and have, as suggested, re-installed Silverlight, but didn't work.

Any help, much appreciated.

Regards,

Stu3

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky Sports - TV Anywhere

Hi Stu3, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you on board with us in the Community Smiley Happy 

Apologies to hear a fault occurred rendering the Sky Sports player useless Smiley Sad How have things been since you posted? 

Have you been able to get online and stream things? 

If not come back and let me know the following:

Make and Model of your device

The OS it's running

The full error message

Speak soon Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
stu3
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kath,

Thanks for your reply. My Desktop is an HP -TS1R150, Windows 10 PRO. No problems streaming or getting online, in fact Sky Sports worked fine for a while. Unfortunately, I threw away my note of the exact error message, but it was more or less - An error has been detected. The system will now terminate.

I have now given up on the SKY Sports package for now, as I was paying money for nothing. Great if you can solve it for the future and help others who may experience the same.

Regards,

Stu3

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Stu3, 

Thanks for coming back to me on this. 

Can you try again streaming to see if the same thing happens? 

It's good news that you haven't had any further issues streaming or getting online. Hopefully this will be the last of the issue. 

Come back and let us know if you have the issue again so we can look in to things for you. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos