Menu
Gavturner
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sky Sports Registered Devices Issue

I have an issue with the SKY Sports and SKY Movies App Registered Devices.

I tried yesterday to watch SKY Sports on my tablet which I have been using for months but when I did it had advised I had reached my device limit which i found very strange. 

When I logged into my registered devices which should be my tablet and IPhone they were just devices named as numbers-PC and numbers - Phone 

This was strange as i have never used my PC to view these so decided it was best to change my account password and delete both devices. 

The frustrating thing is i can only add 1 device this month and have to wait until next month to add the other but wanted to use the unregistered device this weekend.

Is there anything that can be done so I can get both devices working before the weekend 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky Sports Registered Devices Issue

Hi Gavturner, 

Thanks for your post and I'm sorry to hear you are having an issue adding your device for use with the Sky apps. 

Devices being used for Sky are added automatically as soon as you try streaming so this could be why you don't recognise the name? 

Anyhow I have gone in to the account and added a device change for you. Smiley Happy

Use this to add the second device and your changes will refresh 1st September for you. 

Let me know how you get on. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Gavturner
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you Kath all working now Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Gavturner, 

Thanks for coming back and letting us know things are resolved now. If you have any further issues you know where to find me. 

In the meantime, don't be a stranger around the Community! Feel free to browse through the Boards and jump into a thread if you have any advice or tips that may be of use to others.

Take care. 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos