Menu
ambraid
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Sky Sports Package not available

Hi,

We are currently having difficulties using the sky sports and movies side to our virgin media tv anywhere as the devices are meeting the limit. I understand that a change of devices doesn't necessarily mean that it will change on Sky's behalf, however there is no way to change this that I have found. I wondered whether we could have our devices removed on Sky's system so we can renew with new devices and watch the bits that we pay for.

Thank you very much

Adam

My email is also different to the one signed up to the virgin tv anywhere as I can't access that one, I can provide any additional information needed.

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky Sports Package not available

Hi ambraid, 

I'm sorry to hear you are having an issue adding your device for use with the Sky apps. 

As you rightly said, the TV Anywhere and Sky platforms are separate and therefore not synced so any changes made to one, also need to be made to the other. 

You can manage the devices you have registered for use with the Sky platform by going to anywhere.virginmedia.com > My Profile > Sky Movies & Sky Sports. Make sure you don't select My Device as this will take you to changing the device for TV Anywhere and not Sky

Keep me posted on how it goes.
Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos