Menu
Bigradford
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Sky Sports Error On My PC

Hi.

For the last week or so, whenever I go to watch Sky Sports on my PC it does everything it normally does, but then gives me an error message which reads, "Apologies, this item has been interrupted due to an error.  Please refresh your page and try again later."  I have obviously done this several times, signed in and out, even removed my PC as a listed device for Sky and re added it to no avail.  I can watch Sky through the Sky Sports app on my iPad, just not on my PC... Any idea's? I want to watch the F1 this afternoon!

Many thanks.

0 Kudos
Bigradford
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky Sports Error On My PC

May I just add that I have also tried with different browsers. These include Internet Explorer, Chrome and Edge. I am currently using Firefox.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Bigradford, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It;s great having you on board with us Smiley Happy

Apologies to hear that you are getting this error message. Usually this is associated with trying to sign in when there is no Sky premium channels on your account. It can also happen if you are signing in to an old Sky account. 

My advice would be first up, delete the cache, cookies and browsing history making sure to include autofilled passwords. 

Don't bother using Google Chrome as this is unsupported so won't work anyway. 

If you are still having an issue, delete Silverlight. Follow the steps in this thread then before re-downloading it. TV Anywhere - Sky Sports doesn't work

Come back and let me know how you get on. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Bigradford
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi.

I deleted cache cookies and no joy. I have only just downloaded Firefox and I have recently checked silver light which is up to date.

Any ideas?

Many thanks.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Bigradford,

Thanks for getting back to us. I'm sorry that you are still having problems viewing Sky Sports via TV Anywhere on your PC. Has this been resolved, or are you still having issues with this?

If you are still getting the error message when trying to view Sky Sports, please have a look at the following post as it's been marked as a helpful answer for this issue: TV anywhere issues - Sky Sports.

Please let us know how this goes for you.

Kind regards, 

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos