Menu
dclingan999
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Sky Sports Device Registration

I have one device registered for TV Anywhere and have no more changes this month. I plan to register a new device in January.

For Sky Sports/Movies I have two registered devices - a laptop which has been upgraded to Windows 10 ( which I understand causes an issue) and another device which is no longer working

I think I need to delete both Sky Sports devices and then re-register the upgraded laptop, then add the new device in January and re-register it for Sky Sports.

Is there a way to get all this resolved in January - i.e. avoiding the one device change per month.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky Sports Device Registration

Hi dclingan999

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

If you log into your account through your laptop, on the right hand side under My Profile, select Sky Sports and Movies. This should hopefully show the two devices that you have registered. As you already have one change remaining this month, you can remove either both of these devices or just the one. Then re-register the laptop now in December then in January the changes will be updated.

Hope that makes sense, if you do have any issues with the registration or the changes, by all means let us know.

Regards

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos