Menu
GeoffHawkins
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Sky Sports Device Registration limit

Last month I was unable to stream Sky Sports on my iPhone 6 as I was told I had reached my Device Registration limit even though nothing had changed in the past 4 months.  I solved it my removing the iPhone from MY Devices and streaming a live channel. 

I am now experiencing the same problem except that this time the I still get the same message of having reached my device limit even though My Profile on Virgin TV Anywhere shows 1 available device slot.

I see there was a problem recently with this app.  Is it still an issue and when can we expect a fix. 

Geoff

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
PaulG
Dialled in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Sky Sports Device Registration limit

Hi Geoff,

Sky released a new version of the iPhone app recently that should have fixed this issue. (v5.2) Have you upgraded?

Works for VM. Posts are my own opinion.
0 Kudos

All Replies
PaulG
Dialled in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Geoff,

Sky released a new version of the iPhone app recently that should have fixed this issue. (v5.2) Have you upgraded?

Works for VM. Posts are my own opinion.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi Geoff

Welcome back to the community.

Sorry to hear that your unable to stream Sky Sports through your iPhone 6.

As PaulG mentioned there was an issue that has been resolved. You can try to re-install the app to see if that works for you. Or remove the app from the iPhone and remove the registration from your account, then re-install the app, start to stream a channel through Sky Sports as this will prompt registration.

Try this and see how you get on

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos