Menu
TownClerk
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Sky Sports App

I have TV Anywhere on my IPhone and IPad, all work fine for streaming channels. When I tried looking at Sky Sports yesterday (which has been fine up to now) I was told my device limit had been exceeded and that I had to wait until 1 Feb to change one of the devices. I have not changed any devices and just want to receive Sky Sports again. I assume there is a technical problem with Sky. Can my devices be reset immediately as nothing has been changed by me. Who should I contact please? Thanks Alan
Tags (2)
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Sky Sports App

Hi TownClerk, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear about the issues you have been having trying to watch Sky Sports. 

I have gone into the account and reset things for you on the Sky Platform. You have 1 change now to be able to add one of the devices. 

You will then be able to add the second device in a few days. 

The only reason I can think of why this has happened is due to the recent iOS update with Apple. This can sometimes make the apps think you are using a new device. 

Let me know how things go. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Sky Sports App

Hi TownClerk, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear about the issues you have been having trying to watch Sky Sports. 

I have gone into the account and reset things for you on the Sky Platform. You have 1 change now to be able to add one of the devices. 

You will then be able to add the second device in a few days. 

The only reason I can think of why this has happened is due to the recent iOS update with Apple. This can sometimes make the apps think you are using a new device. 

Let me know how things go. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos