Menu
Stuartw4
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Sky Sports App - t:6013/c:4110 (Silverlight) error? I am using an MacbookPro OSX 10.11.3

I have been getting this error message. I cannot access SkySports.

any suggestion will be welcome

0 Kudos
nickh
Superfast
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: t:6013/c:4110 (Silverlight) error on Sky Sports channels? I am using an MacbookPro OSX 10.11.3

Have you got Cookies set to Always Allow is Safari as that cured an issue for me?

Nick

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: t:6013/c:4110 (Silverlight) error on Sky Sports channels? I am using an MacbookPro OSX 10.11.3

Hi Stuartw4

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

I am sorry to read that you are unable to watch Sky Sports on your Macbook Pro.

With the error message of t:6013/c:4110 on Silverlight, this could be due to the device not being registered or Silverlight being corrupted in some way.

On your account I am unable to see this device as registered. If you try to select a channel on Sky Sports does it let you get as far as registration? Also have you tried to un-install and re-install Silverlight? As mentioned by Nick make sure the cookies are set to Always.

Let us know how you get on

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Stuartw4
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hey Samantha,

Thank you for your email. For some reason my device is not registering when I try to access on line content.

The cookies are on always allow. I have un-stalled and re-installed silverlight. It still does not work.

If you can advise, it would be appreciated.

All the best

Stuartw4

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Stuartw4, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this and for trying to resolve this by un-installing and re-installing Silverlight. 

What browser are you using to view Sky Sports on?

Have you got another browser you can use to see if there is any change?

Make sure there are no updates to be done as well. 

Let me know how it goes. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos