Menu
bradmatt
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Sky Sports 1 error

Can someone help me with TV anywhere- I have been trying to log in to watch sky sports 1 as I usually do however when I try to log in, it comes up with an error code stating I have reached the registered device limit.

However I can watch other tv channels such as ITV and Sky 1 but it won't let me watch Sky Sports 1. It is really starting to frustrate me as quite clearly i have not reached the limit otherwise it wouldn't let me watch anything at all.

Suggestions please

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky Sports 1 error

Hi bradmatt, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great to have you here Smiley Happy

Channels such as ITV and Sky 1 run off Virgin's own TV Anywhere platform. Sky Sports runs off Sky's platform. Neither of these are synced so you need to make any changes/registrations to the both. 

In order to add your device for use with the Sky sites you'll need to first go to anywhere.virginmedia.com > My Profile > Sky Movies & Sky Sports. Once here, delete the device you no longer want registered. Try again to stream from Sky Sports and this should then allow the device to register. 

Let me know how it all goes. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
bradmatt
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply,

The only trouble is last time I deleted my device to see if I could get it to work but now I have zero devices left. Is there anyway you could reset it for me?

That would be much appreciated. Especially if it could be done in time to watch some of the Champions League tonight.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi bradmatt,

Thanks for coming back to me on this. 

I'd love to help but I've not been able to locate your account. 

I've sent you a private message requesting some information. Once I have your reply I will then be able to help further Smiley Happy

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Crockret
Well-informed
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Champions League is on BT Sport.
0 Kudos