Menu
bluevien08
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Sky Movies and Sky Sports.

Hi. I have been using the sky movies and sky sports app for abit now. Today I had a message come up and said unexpected error. So I logged out and tried to log back in but it will not let me! Anyone know why this is please??

Many Thanks

0 Kudos
KingfisherUK
Up to speed
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky Movies and Sky Sports.

I've had that error once or twice before. I don't know how it works for iOS as I'm using Android, but here's what worked for me:

Go to Settings

Go to Apps

Find the Sky Sports app

Clear Data

Clear Cache

Open the Sky Sports app and sign back in.

0 Kudos
bluevien08
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi. Im using the android app. I have done what you have said but still nothing. When you click on app it loads up that you click on virgin media icon. I put in email address but then it goes red where as it went green.
0 Kudos
Crockret
Well-informed
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

If you don't see a box to enter your password, try flipping your phone to "landscape" (or vice-versa)

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi bluevien08

Welcome to the community

Sorry to hear that your unable to sign into the Sky apps.

When you try to sign in does it automatically enter your username and password? If so try manually enter the details to see if that goes through. Are you able to sign into the TV Anywhere app? As if this works then there will be no issue with your username nor password being incorrect.

Also have you tried to re-install the app to see if the error still appears?

Speak soon
Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos