Menu
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 11 of 24
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky Cinema and Sports not working

Hi hedenuff,

Thanks for getting back to us.

As you have a device change available, when you get chance can you log into your TV Anywhere account, on the right under My Profile go into Sky Cinema & Sky Sports. Once here, remove the device in question, use Internet Explorer 11, log back into either Sky Cinema or Sky Sports and this will ask for re-registration.

Hopefully this will work for you. Let me know how you get on

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

hedenuff
On our wavelength
Message 12 of 24
Flag for a moderator

Hi samantha ....thanks for the reply...did exactly what you said and I E 11 gets on the Sky Cinema web site but when I select a movie the player opens then" I E has stopped working due to a problem with the web site and has to close" . Its the same with Sky Sports all the way to the minute the player on Sky's site opens. Anything else I can try?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 13 of 24
Flag for a moderator

Hiya hedenuff,

I appreciate you posting back here.

Looking at our system, the attempt of re-registering has not gone through. Are you able to try this again please?

Speak soon
Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

hedenuff
On our wavelength
Message 14 of 24
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for replying ,When I tried to register i get a message "Sorry,you don't have any available changes to register this device", 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 15 of 24
Flag for a moderator

Morning hedenuff,

When looking into your account and clicking into Sky Cinema & Sky Sports, does it show as a device change available?

Or is it showing on TV Anywhere (Device Settings) that there is no device change available. These will be 2 separate registrations and device changes, can you make sure you are checking the correct one please?

Regards

Sam

hedenuff
On our wavelength
Message 16 of 24
Flag for a moderator

Hi I can't register on the Sky Cinema or Sports because the application won't play on either so it will not register. I have no device changes on the normal TV anywhere left this month.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 17 of 24
Flag for a moderator

Hi hedenuff,

Thanks for getting back to us.

I've checked your account and I can see there are still no registered devices showing. I have added another device change and I've re-synchronised your subscriptions in an effort to fix the issue.

Can you try again for me? Thanks for your patience while we try and figure this out.

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

hedenuff
On our wavelength
Message 18 of 24
Flag for a moderator

Hi Josh , I have registered my pc for tv Anywhere but I am still not able to register it for Sky Cinema/Sports, tried these browsers(EDGE,I E 11,Opera and Firefox.) The message i get is on IE 11 is.. "An error occured when retrieving your device's please try again later."

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 19 of 24
Flag for a moderator

Hi hedenuff,

This is a bit of an unusual one!

I'm going to arrange for one of my colleagues to check over this for me, just to see if I've missed anything. I'll get back to you as soon as I have an update.

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

hedenuff
On our wavelength
Message 20 of 24
Flag for a moderator

Hi Josh just looking for an update?

0 Kudos