Menu
bradzki
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Sky Cinema & Sky Sports

Why do I keep getting the message I have too many devices registered when trying to access these apps. For last few months now I have deleted my devices so I have open slots but still get same message when try to use both apps even though I have free slot. Currently only have my laptop and iPhone registered and it stil won't work tried it all ways over last few months. If anyone from Virgin can sort this I would be grateful.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky Cinema & Sky Sports

Hi bradzki,

Thanks for your post on the Forum. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing a problem with accessing Sky Cinema and Sky Sports channels via the apps. 

I've been able to check the Sky servers and can see that you have devices registered and also show devices changes available. Is this working for you now? 

If you are still having a problem accessing your channels via the Sky Cinema and Sky Sports apps, please let me know and I can look into this further. I'll need to verify your details to run further checks, so I'll send you a private message requesting more information. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this screen.

You may also check out our online Help pages for the Sky apps via TV Anywhere here: Watching Sky Cinema and Sky Sports on the go

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos