Menu
sampass2002
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sky Cinema App

Hi all,

Since I have installed Sky Cinema back onto my Ipad Mini playing the films does not work right. It plays the film for about 30 seconds then goes back to the menu screen. More recently a film is playing and will go back to the menu screen and will continue to play in the background with no picture?? Not sure if app problem, however TV Anywhere works perfectly. I have re-installed it again to see if the problem fixes.

Any suggestions guys?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky Cinema App

Hi sampass2002, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear that you are having an issue watching Sky Cinema. 

Checking the devices you have registered I'm not seeing an iPad mini. You will need to remove a device before trying to register another one. 

You can manage the devices you have registered for use with the Sky platform by going to anywhere.virginmedia.com > My Profile > Sky Movies & Sky Sports. 

I have added a device change for you to use to add the new device. 

Keep me posted.

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
sampass2002
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kath, thanks for your response.

I have logged into my profile under sky sports and cinema and it says I can't make anymore changes this month?

hope u can help, thanks

sam 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey Sam,

Sorry for taking so long to get back to you. I've added a device change on for Sky Cinema/Sky Sports and there are still device changes available for TV Anywhere. 

Please let me know how this goes for you.

Thanks,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos