Menu
sarahlou1uk
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Sign in error

Help. When I tap on the app it goes straight into sign in without letting me put my details in.  As a result I get a sign in error screen with "No SAML Login credentials" and an option to either return to sign in or exit.  If I tap on the return to sign in it just reloads the same screen.  I am using 2 devices which it has worked on before, a LG android phone and a Galaxy tab both running versions above 4.2.  It does it on both devices.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sign in error

I am seeing this also.  I will see if I can get it raised through our Superuser forum.

dianas1968
Dialled in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I'm getting the same thing on my android app. Logged into the pc version of the website and it doesn't even see my TIVO box, so I can't set anything to record. I'm getting rather sick of these problems.
Dragonskull
Just joined
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I am having the same issue even tried clearing data and cache and even re-installed the app made no difference
0 Kudos
dianas1968
Dialled in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I'm trying to record a programme - new one starting next week (Kevin Can Wait).  Tried to log into the phone app - no dice.  Tried to record on the pc - nope.  Tried to search for the programme on the TIVO box - received an error (Unexpected Problem (C501)).  Seriously? 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

There is now a fault reported on the service status page: 

Customers with TiVo & V6 Boxes will have a Loss of their On Demand , TiVO Apps and their TV Anywhere services

Our engineer is working to fix the problem.

So it looks as if VM are aware.