Menu
Rhianmaguire
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Saying device limit reached but am using one of the devices registered. Why please?

Please can you let me know why

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Crockret
Well-informed
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Saying device limit reached but am using one of the devices registered. Why please?

At a guess, from the very limited information you have provided, that you have changed or updated your browser or operating system?

Delete & re-register it.
0 Kudos

All Replies
Crockret
Well-informed
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Saying device limit reached but am using one of the devices registered. Why please?

At a guess, from the very limited information you have provided, that you have changed or updated your browser or operating system?

Delete & re-register it.
0 Kudos
Rhianmaguire
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Ah right Windows 10 installed could make this happen yes? I use google chrome. I have deleted and re-registered, it does now log in to tv but it won't play anything. Frustrating. Thanks for your help
0 Kudos
Crockret
Well-informed
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Chrome won't work. Your best browser for TV Anywhere (and Sky Movies & Sports) in Windows 10 is Firefox.

Ensure your Flash (for TV Anywhere) and Silverlight (for Sky Movies & Sports) are up to date.