Menu
Butty56
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Samsung S7

It's a shame Virgin do not have the technical ability to make my Samsung S7 work with tv anywhere. & now you telling I have to pay more ! incredible.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Samsung S7

Hi Butty56,

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you are unhappy. I understand just how frustrated you are as I am also waiting for this to be resolved as an S7 user. 

It seems the 6.0.1 OS has a slightly different version of Android installed that the app doesn't recognise and therefore won't work. 

As soon as we have information on this working with 6.0.1 devices, we shall let you know. 

With regards to the price rise, to make sure we are able to offer the best services we can, we sometimes need to review our prices. Every year we launch better services, faster speeds and unbeatable offers for all our customers.

If you're unhappy then it is the perfect opportunity for you to look at reviewing your overall package with us so it would be great if you could either get in touch with our team via Webchat or via 150 / 0345 454 1111. Our teams will be more than happy to take a look at this with you.

Let us know how things go. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos