Menu
snapper1
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

STILL CANT GET TV anywhere on HTC10

Can anyone actually get the TV Anywhere thing to work on a HTC10 or Samsung 7 phone and watch a programme on the device yet?

Seems we have been waiting far too long for Virgin to sort the LONG standing issue out only to keep on getting fobbed off with excuses at best or just plain ignored.

Are we actually getting the service we signed up for and have paying for? I don't think so.
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: STILL CANT GET TV anywhere on HTC10

Sadly after six months there is still no support for any Android device running the latest Android v6.0.1

I forgot to add....Virgin say it will be supported along with Android v7.0.1 that is not released for a couple of months yet.

0 Kudos

All Replies
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Sadly after six months there is still no support for any Android device running the latest Android v6.0.1

I forgot to add....Virgin say it will be supported along with Android v7.0.1 that is not released for a couple of months yet.

0 Kudos
snapper1
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Probably have sky installed by then and the virgin box will be sat in the re-cycle bin.

To be perfectly honest after all the tech issues and billing 'errors' over the years now compounded with the total lack of action over this the only reason the virgin kit is still in the house is the fibre internet and bandwidth.
0 Kudos