Menu
kgnglos
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

SKY SPORTS APP

The Sky sports app does not like my blueyonder email address which is my primary account.  If I was to change this to a virginmedia address will it delete all the otherr e-mail addresses connected to the blueyonder account?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: SKY SPORTS APP

Hi kgnglos, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you've been having an issue using your Primary details with the Sky Sports app. 

You're not able to change your primary email address so this won't be possible I'm afraid. 

What error message are you getting when trying to input your blue yonder address? 

Come back and let me know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
kgnglos
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi, 

It has been sorted. I managed to talk to Tech support .  I don't know what he done but he changed my password and it now works. I think he might have added my details to the Sky link. Anyway it OK now. Thank you for your reply.

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi kgnglos, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you've been having an issue using your Primary details with the Sky Sports app. 

You're not able to change your primary email address so this won't be possible I'm afraid. 

What error message are you getting when trying to input your blue yonder address? 

Come back and let me know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
kgnglos
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi, 

It has been sorted. I managed to talk to Tech support .  I don't know what he done but he changed my password and it now works. I think he might have added my details to the Sky link. Anyway it OK now. Thank you for your reply.

0 Kudos