Menu
cantonbean
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Reset of a single device

HI there,

Is it possible to have a single reset renabled for both my sky sports/movies account and my TV anywhere account?

The reason for this is I changed from my Macbook Air to my Pixel C tablet but two days ago the tablet went faulty and got stuck in a boot loop. They have sent me a replacement out but I have been able to remove the Pixel C (old one) but not add the new one as already changed it to the old one this month.

Many thanks!

0 Kudos
cantonbean
Tuning in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Reset of a single device

hello? could really do with some help here!

0 Kudos
Crockret
Well-informed
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

The VM web team apparently try to respond within 3 working days, but recently, it's been more like 3 weeks, if at all.

Get on chat during office hours or phone up for a resolution.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi cantonbean,

Thanks for your post on the Forum. Apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

I have added a change onto your Sky platform. Your TV Anywhere platform has two remaining changes available.

As this is a Community Forum, we encourage our users to support each other, so the Forum Team staff may not respond for a few days in order to allow the Community to jump in on the post. We do try to respond as soon as possible to subscribed service failure notifications (digital television, telephone, or broadband loss of service) or if a post hasn't had a response from the Community after several days.

If you require an immediate response, please call us on 150 (free from a Virgin Media landline/mobile) or 0345 454 1111 (from any other phone) or to our website at www.virginmedia.com/help then choose Contact Us in order to access our Online Chat.

If you don't mind waiting a few days, we will get to your post and respond accordingly.

Many thanks,

Terri

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

Crockret
Well-informed
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

We do try to respond as soon as possible to subscribed service failure notifications (digital television, telephone, or broadband loss of service) or if a post hasn't had a response from the Community after several days.

Are you really trying to use the "you aren't paying for it" line again?  After VM sending me a letter recently telling me prices are going up & waxing lyrical about the wonders of TV Anywhere as some sort of justification for said increases?

It might not be itemised on our bills, but, clearly, we are paying for TV Anywhere.  You can't have it both ways.

TV Anywhere is actually something I'd be happy to pay for, and for it to be itemised on my bill, if it worked.  It doesn't and never has.

0 Kudos
cantonbean
Tuning in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Whilst I have had serious speed issues over weekends (especially Sunday night) I have had really good service so far. Thanks for sorting this as was gutted couldn't use on replacement tablet having just swapped to the one that went faulty from my Macbook!

0 Kudos