Menu
MJP1
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Reset my laptop, now cannot access Anywhere TV

Hi, I have had to reset my laptop as it was going so so slow, and now I cannot access Anywhere TV I had my laptop and tablet registered, but the laptop is not showing as registered. yet it still shows the laprop name registered!  It womt allow me to change for another month, but I am using the same laptop?? Can anyone help or advise please??

0 Kudos
zvonok
Superfast
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Reset my laptop, now cannot access Anywhere TV

As you reset the laptop it needs re-registering. You'll need to wait for the month if you have no changes left or hope one of the Forum Team will do it for you earlier... ZVNK ...
MJP1
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Zvonok, Thanks for the reply.  I really need this resetting by Friday, as my son has some friends coming round for a film night at the weekend. DO you know how I could get to speak to one of the forum guys so  I could get this reset, I can give them my login details. They should be able to see that I haven't swapped the device for months, it was just that I had to rest the laptop.!  Any advice greatly appreciated!

Thank You 

0 Kudos
zvonok
Superfast
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

The Forum Team will read your entry and should get back to you .. could try phoning tech help? ... ZVNK ...
0 Kudos
MJP1
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I have tried to copy the printscreen below, I have not made the change, my pc has just been deleted once I reeset the laptop. If any of the forum guys can I help, I would really appreciate it!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi MJP1,

Thanks for your post on the Community Forum and welcome. I'm sorry that you're having a problem with re-registering for TV Anywhere after resetting your laptop. Has this been sorted out for you now?

If you are still having a problem with this, please let me know and I'll look into this for you. I'll need to take more information from you in order to check your account, so I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos