Menu
RoyAlfred
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Registering a device so that Sky Sports can be viewed

I tried to watch West Bromwich Albion v Manchester United on Sunday on my desktop but it would not accept Google (Chrome) as a browser but when I tried the suggested alternative browser, Internet Explorer, the one on my desktop was out of date for this purpose. I then switched to my only other device, my laptop, which is completely up to date in every respect e.g. Windows 10. However, when I finally negotiated Sky Sports and clicked to watch the match a message appeared which stated: “You have reached the limit for registered devices. Please visit your service provider to manage your devices (s:266 /c1110 /L6024 / c:41100).”

Obviously, my desktop is not now a viable device. Can Virgin Media register my laptop so that I can watch Sky Sports please?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Registering a device so that Sky Sports can be viewed

Hi RoyAlfred,

Sorry to hear you've been having trouble setting up TV Anywhere on your PC and laptop. 

Unfortunately you can only change registered devices twice a month but if you call our customer services team on 150 or 0345 454 1111 they may be able to reset this for you. 

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Crockret
Well-informed
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Registering a device so that Sky Sports can be viewed

Once a month, not twice.
0 Kudos