Menu
Davygt5
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Registering Device

Hi

I'd been having a few problems with my laptop so decided to do a new install of Windows, which went OK but when I tried to watch 'TV Anywhere' I had to re-register the device (despite it being the same one),  but problems with my laptop continued and diagnosed as the hard drive was starting to give up so treated myself to a blisteringly fast Samsung 850 EVO SSD and obviously a fresh install of Windows 10. Absolutely love it Smiley Happy .. however as the Mrs like to watch The Great British Bake Off I was relegated to watching The Champions League on-line, or so I thought. Yes I had to re-register 'the same **bleep** device' and now couldn't because I'd had my quota.. IT'S THE SAME FLIPPING LAPTOP .. luckily to save my marriage the pubs just round the corner for the footie.

Any way it's just a rant really.. until next Wednesday lol

Does SkyGo have the same service, and problems?

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Registering Device

A fresh so install is recognised as a new device, I know I know, so that's a remove and read for you, Sky has similar issues but more options depending on the price of course, not the place to discuss that sadly.

0 Kudos
Davygt5
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Registering Device

I was just annoyed J0hn, as I said it was just a rant lol. I've since noticed I get to register a device on the 1st (tomorrow).

Still, for a major entertainment and communication company like Virginmedia, it's pretty crap really Smiley Wink

0 Kudos