Menu
gaz944
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Registered devices

Hi We've had the same two registered devices for a long time but suddenly when I try to watch Sky sports it says I've exceeded the limit. I can still watch Virgin tv on my iPad it just Sky Sports that says I've exceeded. I've reloaded the virgin and sky apps but still have the issue. Our other registered device is fine.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Registered devices

Hi gaz944,

Thanks for your post on the Community Forum and welcome. I'm sorry that you're having a problem with viewing Sky Sports via TV Anywhere. Is this working for you now?

This may have happened if your device Operating System has updated recently. The TV Anywhere server may think that a new device is trying to connect. You can remove the registered devices and re-register again. If you need further support on how to do this, please see our online Help & Support pages: Virgin TV Anywhere management for devices and users

If you are still having a problem with this, please let me know and I'll look into this for you.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
gaz944
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Terry,

Yes it's all resolved now.

The issue was a tad complicated.

Although my device was registered on the Virgin TV Anywhere app it wasn't showing on the Sky partnership App page for some reason.

Kind regards

Gary

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Gary,

Thanks for getting back to me. Because you are connecting to different servers to access the Sky Sports (or Sky Cinema) channels, the devices registered for TV Anywhere do not automatically register for the Sky apps.

I'm glad to hear that this is working for you now. Please let us know if there's anything further we can help with.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos