Menu
RogerRoutledge
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Registered devices on SKy website

I have a problem with TV Anywhere.  I can access programmes on the Virgin site, but when redirected to the Sky website I get "Reached limit for registered devices" error message after logging in.  The device I am using is registered.

I am using a Linx 10 tablet running windows 10 and the internet explorer app. (Sky won't let me get as far as I have if I am using Microsoft Edge.)  I got the same result using Firefox.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Registered devices on SKy website

Hi RogerRoutledge, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you are having an issue getting your device registered for use with Sky Movies and / or Sky Sports.

TV Anywhere and Sky both run off different platforms so any changes made to one will also need to be made to the other. In order to free up device slots for use with Sky, go to anywhere.virginmedia.com > My Profile > Sky Movies & Sky Sports. Once here remove any devices you don't want registered so they match TV Anywhere. 

Go back to the Sky website and attempt to stream again. This will register the device automatically for you Smiley Happy

Let me know how you get on. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
RogerRoutledge
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kath,

Many thanks - problem solved.

Also sorry for second post of the problem - I couldn't find the original when I went to look for an answer so assumed I hadn't posted it correctly!

Roger

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Roger, 

That's great news. Glad to hear all is working for you again.

If you have any further problems pop back here and let us know and we'll take a look at things for you Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos