Menu
davidrdolan
Just joined
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Registered Devices - Limit reached issue

Hi, I have an issue signing in from my windows tablet. I used to be able to sign in via Chrome and then that browser wasn't supported. I tried with Edge and also told that "Chrome is not supported". I tried Internet Explorer and told my device limit had been reached.

When I logged into Virgin to manage my devices I found that my tablet was already one of thos registered?

I deactivated this device and re-added it with a new name.

When trying again to log into Sky Sports I got the same "Device Limit" reached.

Please advise how I can get this sorted as I can only change one device per month and trying to figure this out when it doesn't appear logical could take my months of trial and error.

If anyone has had the same issued and been able to resolve this issue I would be grateful for some advice.

Many thanks,

D

0 Kudos
paul_whitedoor
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Registered Devices - Limit reached issue

I've got exactly the same issue - windows machine, browsers no supported, then device limit reached (incorrectly). Not ideal when hoping to watch the Ryder Cup this evening. Any resolution much appreciated.

Thanks

Paul

0 Kudos
scharah
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

there looks to be about 4 or 5 people on the forum with the same problem tonight and Virgin haven't helped any of us... super! 

I'm being told when trying to watch Sky Sports that I've reached the device limit, but I haven't tried to add a new device, I'm trying to watch from my macbook which has always been a registered device. I've double checked that it's registered as a sky device as well, which it is. 

I can't seem to do anything to fix it? 

0 Kudos
arrgee1991
Well-informed
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

scharah wrote:

there looks to be about 4 or 5 people on the forum with the same problem tonight and Virgin haven't helped any of us... super! 

Call 150. You can an extra device change if you explain what has happened. No one will fix anything via the forum, especially at the weekend.

0 Kudos