Menu
Coloxford
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Registered Device Not Working

I have registered my iPhone and my iPad and have watched sky sports on both in the past but the problem is my iPhone keeps saying not subscribed this happens at least once a month.

when I go to my account my iPhone is registered, in the past I have deleted my iPhone device reconnected it and it has worked fine only to get the same not subscribed message a couple of weeks after.

I use up my device usage for the month every time but this happens more than once a month.

I was thinking of changing my provider so maybe this is the last straw...

any help...... 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Registered Device Not Working

Hi Coloxford

Welcome to the community

Sorry to hear that you get error message of not subscribed on your iPhone through Sky Sports.

On the iPhone if there has been any changes to the browser or iOS the app with think the device is new, thus will need to be re-registered. There is one device change available that I can see. As this is happening on the iPhone and not the iPad check to see if the settings are the same and if they are on the same OS.

Regards

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Coloxford
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks
I have updated my iPhone iOS but now have to wait until next month so I can delete my iPhone device and re-register it again and find out if that was the problem, thanks for your help..
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Coloxford, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this. 

As it's the 1st of the month tomorrow the device changes will be reset at midnight tonight. 

Give things a go tomorrow and let us know how they've gone. 

Speak then, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos