Menu
PeterJThomas
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Reg' tablet to tv anywhere using wrong browser - must I wait a month to change?

Anyone help?
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Reg' tablet to tv anywhere using wrong browser - must I wait a month to change?

PeterJThomas wrote:
Anyone help?

One additional change slot can be activated by a member of staff (if it hasn't been used up already.) You can get that done by either waiting for a member of the Forum Team to pick up on your topic.

Or ask for that to be done via the Contact Us page from a laptop or desktop device between 9AM to 5PM: http://contact.virginmedia.com/ -> TV -> TV Anywhere. Then click the Chat Online button. If all the agents are busy, either wait for a chat prompt to show on screen or refresh the window every couple of minutes and check again.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
PeterJThomas
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Reg' tablet to tv anywhere using wrong browser - must I wait a month to change?

Cheers - will do
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi PeterJThomas,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for posting on the ForumSmiley Happy Sorry to hear that you had problems with TV Anywhere using the Chrome browser.

I just wanted to check that you have been able to get a change slot added back onto your account for TV Anywhere, as Shelke advised could be done through our Online Chat function.

Please let me know if that's all sorted out for you and if your TV Anywhere is working for you.

Thanks.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
PeterJThomas
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

yes I spoke to Robert inthe online chat helper desk section and he said he had sorted it. I havent had the chance to check it yet but I am sure if he said it was ok that it is ok
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi PeterJThomas,

Thanks for letting me know. If you have any further issues, please let us know--we are always happy to help. 

Take care.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos