Menu
Helmes
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Reached the limit

Evening, 

I updated to add my laptop on my account and it keeps coming up with this message. It was fine working on my Laptop until I added my Iphone, it then asked me to register this device (My laptop) which I did and it stopped working. 

Any pointer? tried doing online chat but it's always busy 

Thanks

0 Kudos
Helmes
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Reached the limit

Just wanted to check, what does it actually register as a device? I assumed it would register the laptop in some manner but reading a few other threads seems to suggest it binds the specific browser your on.

I probably registered it on Chrome which as we all know is not supported Smiley Sad Could you give me a change please then I'll do it on Internet explorer. Seems like the wording should be updated to make it clear

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Reached the limit

Hi Helmes

Welcome to the Community, sorry to hear about the inconvenience you've been experiencing with your service lately.

You can log into your My Virgin Media to check your current registered devices and manage them from there too. If you're seeing the device that you're not able to get working as registered, remove it and try adding it again.

If for any reason you're still getting trouble, get in touch and we'll look to escalate this from our end for youMan Happy

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused, we're looking forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos