Menu
feelgood1uk
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Reached limit

I keep getting a message saying I have reached my device limit on my iPad. I have 2 devices registered, my iPad and my iPhone. My iPhone works fine using the sky sports app but my iPad is telling me that I have reached my device limit. I have not made any changes and cannot understand why this is. Please help

0 Kudos
amagicdrag0n
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Reached limit

I too keep getting this problem, this has got to be the worst streaming app in the world. At the end of the MotoGP season, I will be cancelling my TV account and watching elsewhere!!

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Reached limit

Hi feelgood1uk

Welcome to the community.

Sorry to hear that you get a message of device limit reached when trying Sky Sports through you iPad.

When I checked your account, I can see that you have a device change available. If you can sign into your account, under My Profile select Sky Movies & Sky Sports. Remove the iPad from the list of registrations and un-install the app. Re-install the app, then start streaming a channel on Sky Sports, this will then prompt for registration.

Hopefully this will work for you. Let me know how you get on.

Speak soon
Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos