Menu
stjohn
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Film4 audio

sadly 3 days too late as it was specific to that broadcast, but whilst I have your attention when I try to load TV any where on IE it asks to update Flash, I have the latest version and it doesn't ask when using Fire Fox, So, I've tried to up date on the off chance there's a problem and there isn't? Also, the devices registered don't match what I use?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi stjohn,

Thanks for keeping us updated. I'm really pleased to hear the Film4 audio issue is now resolved.

For the TV Anywhere problem, I'll put this conversion into the relevant queue where one of the experts will be able to assist further. They'll be in touch shortly.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi stjohn

Sorry to hear that you are having issues loading TV Anywhere on Internet Explorer.

Is the version of Internet Explorer 7 or higher? I appreciate you trying to update flash player however to no avail. Do you know what version of Flash it was updated too?

In regards to the devices that are registered. If you sign into your account, under My Profile you will have Devices Settings and Sky Movies & Sky Sports. Devices settings will show devices that are registered for TV Anywhere. Sky Movies & Sky Sports will show devices that are registered to use Sky apps. I can see 1 device registered for TV Anywhere and 2 devices for Sky apps. If there are devices that you no longer use/have then you can delete them from your profile.

Hope to hear from you soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos