Menu
Peterpod
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Problem with tv anywhere app

Hi we have Virgin media TiVo at home and I wanted to us the to anywhere app on my iPhone so downloaded it and it won't let me sign in just keeps saying I bailed pass word and username even tho it's not wrong as just loged online with it so I know it's right any help would be great thanks guys
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Problem with tv anywhere app

Hi Peterpod, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you as part of our Community Smiley Happy 

I'm really sorry to hear that you're getting an error message when trying to sign in to TV Anywhere. With your TiVo® service, have you made any changes to it in the last 24 hours? If so then it can take 24 hours for TV Anywhere to sync with the updates. During this time the Username Error message may appear. 

As you are able to log in to the website, this shows there isn't an account issue which narrows things down for us Smiley Happy 

On the app, make sure you are typing the username and password into it and not relying on Autofill as sometimes they can add an extra space or auto capitalise the first letter. Both of these would produce this error. 

If you are still having an issue then pop back and let me know what iOS you are running on the iPhone. 

Let me know how you get on. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

Peterpod
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi

Still carnt log in tryed on my iPad and iPhone no lucky don't get why just keeps saying invalid pass word or username which its not wrong
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Peterpod,

Thanks for getting back to us. Apologies for the delay in responding to your post. I'm sorry that you are still unable to login to your TV Anywhere services.

Please login into My Virgin Media: My Virgin Media Sign in, from here click My Apps >TV Anywhere (scroll to the bottom of this page and click on Go To TV Anywhere). 

If you are able to login and bring up TV Anywhere, then the account is fine. If you get a username or password error when logging in, please click on the Forgotten option to reset this. 

Also have a look at the following Help page from our main website: Troubleshooting the Virgin TV Anywhere app for iPad, iPhone or iPod touch

If you would like to get in touch with us direct about account login issues, please give us a call on 150 (Free from a Virgin Media landline & Virgin Media mobile) or 0345 454 1111 (from any other phone), or contact us via WebChat on Contact Us.

Please let us know how this goes for you.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos