Menu
spudy
Settling in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Problem using Tv Anywhere App

I have a Hudl 2 tablet & Samsung S5 mobile both have the Tv anywhere app installed which I am able to record,delete programmes on my Tivo however I am unable to view programmes? Anybody have any ideas why?  

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Well-informed
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Problem using Tv Anywhere App

As far as phone hit 3 bars top right then settings, channels then streaming channels, those with wifi symbol you can watch, don't know about tablet but it must have similar functions. Regards Micky
0 Kudos
spudy
Settling in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Micky,

Says I need to register device but had already done that and now unable to make changes untill 1st May, just as a matter of interest when it says register device can you name the device anything or does it need to be the specific model/make?

0 Kudos
AlanMac1
Dialled in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Call it what you want - it is only an alias.

Tip - Once you have registered two devices leave them alone as you can only make one change per calendar month.

So, once 2 are registered you cannot change one of them till 30 days have passed.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi spudy, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you've not been able to register your devices due to lack of changes. 

I have added a device change for you to be able to register one of the devices. Once you've done this, you'll need to wait until the 1st May, Sunday in order to register the second. 

Let me know how it goes and if you need any further assistance, you know where we are. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
AlanMac1
Dialled in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I ended up calling support and it is now sorted thanks.

Now to see if it will stream next football days!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi AlanMac1,

Thanks for coming back and letting us know things are resolved now. Smiley Happy

If you have any further issues you know where to find me. 

In the meantime, don't be a stranger around the Community! Feel free to browse through the Boards and jump into a thread if you have any advice or tips that may be of use to others.

Take care. 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos