Menu
Davequa
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Picture too large for iPad screen

watching football on BT SPORT via Virgin tv anywhere the picture is too large for the iPad Pro screen.  I am losing about 1inch off each side of the picture.  I've tried altering the aspect ratio on the to from 16:9 to 4:3 and points in between but it has no effect.  Problem seems to run across all channels

any help would be appreciated

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Picture too large for iPad screen

Hi Davequa,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you're having a problem viewing your TV Anywhere on your iPad. If you have changed your aspect ratio already and this hasn't made a difference, I'm unsure what's causing this, but will look into this for you. I'll just need to verify a few more details with you.

Do you also access Sky Sports on the go via TV Anywhere? Do you get the same issue on the Sky Sports app? What about other apps like YouTube or BBC iPlayer?

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the TV Anywhere app? Does this make a difference?

Also, please send a screen shot so we can have a look at this.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Davequa
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Problem now sorted thanks.  Tapping the iPad screen once enlarges the picture, tapping it again sets it back to normal size - simple really once you realise :-)

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Davequa,

Thank you for your reply and letting the Team and Community know that this has been sorted.

If you do need any additional help in the future, be sure to come back soon.

All the best and hope you're look forward to the winter festivities Smiley Happy

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos