Menu
MJP1
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

PLEASE PLEASE HELP!

Can anyone please help, I have had to rest my laptop, and now it is not showing as a registered device, only one slot is showing active, and it says I have used both changes, but I havent!  I have a house ful of boys coming round at the weekend for my sons party, and I want to show the tv on the projector, but I cannot re-add the device. Mods, can you please please help, I have tried phoning for 1 hour and 15 minutes but cannot get the guy to understand!!!  Please!!!

Fingers crossed! Thanks \guys

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: PLEASE PLEASE HELP!

Hi MJP1,

I've responded to your earlier post:  Reset my laptop, now cannot access Anywhere TV.

We ask that you please don’t post the same thing in several places, as per our Community Forum House Rules, because this can cause a delay receiving a response from the Forum Team. 

If you require an immediate response, please contact us direct by ringing 150 (Free from a Virgin Media landline & Virgin Media mobile) or 0345 454 1111 (from any other phone), or get in touch via WebChat on Contact Us.

Thanks,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos