Menu
Declanworld
Superfast
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

PC: Setting recordings

Until today, TV Anywhere, when accessed via my PC, would allow me to set recordings.  Has this been decommissioned by design or error in its replacement, TV Go?  It also seems no longer possible to list one's channels or one's favourites.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Highlighted
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: PC: Setting recordings

Setting recordings through the website is no longer available.

To set recordings on a TiVo or Virgin TV V6 box, you'll need to use Virgin TV Control on an Android or iOS device.

You can still manage existing Series Links and My Shows through the Manage my TiVo section of the website.

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own

All Replies
Highlighted
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

To set recordings on a TiVo or Virgin TV V6 box, you'll need to use Virgin TV Control on an Android or iOS device.

You can still manage existing Series Links and My Shows through the Manage my TiVo section of the website.

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
Declanworld
Superfast
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Dagnabbit!

0 Kudos
frank_gm
Community elder
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

BenMcr wrote:

I posted about this elsewhere. Why remove this facility?

Nice to be able to post again, after their mistake (removed by the Censorship team).
¡No Pasarán!
Yosemite
Settling in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Unbelievable! So "Setting recordings through the website is no longer available".

Why on Earth not? It is (or I suppose I should say "was") a convenient method of setting recordings whilst viewing the programme guide on a decent sized screen. Is Virgin media unable to grasp that not all of its customers are teenagers who are surgically attached to their mobile phones?

This isn't progress and it certainly isn't good customer service. On the contrary, it's pure idiocy.