Menu
sidtv
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Outcast

It has now been 3 weeks since i watched Outcast E9 on my P.C, what the hell is happening with not showing E10?

The season has ended, every one i know with Sky has seen it but i am stuck paying WAY too much a month for a service that can not deliver any kind of TVA service that comes even close to your rivals.

If it was not for the fact your BB is superior to anything out there i would cancel and move to SKY who know how to deliver TV on demand on all devices.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Outcast

Hi sidtv,

I'm sorry that you haven't been able to watch the last episode of Outcast via TV Anywhere. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I appreciate how frustrating this is. 

Checking this, I can see that episode 10 is available On Demand on TiVo and V+, but I can see that it's missing on TV Anywhere. 

I have escalated this to our programming department. As soon as I have more information on this, I'll be back in touch. Apologies for the inconvenience this causes.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos