Menu
Dantempest
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Only getting to option to watch virgin, iPad not being offered to view

up to the recent change in the app, I had the option of watching to or on my registered device my iPad .

now iPad not showing in app, though it's on my registered devices

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Only getting to option to watch virgin, iPad not being offered to view

Howdy Dantempest Smiley Happy

Thank you for your message, I have been into the account and can see the following amount of registered devices:-

SKY Player - 0

TV Anywhere - 2

Please sign into TV Anywhere and check the devices, you will be able to remove one of them and add another if you wish.

Take care.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Dantempest
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Ben, but I was on to your offices today, for over an hour,two different sections, both of whom were very helpful, but cannot resolve the issue.

we have deleted, registered  renamed several times and still ipad not being recognised, apparently it's an issue with the new app and iOS .

nothing to do but wait

really annoying personally , as I upgraded my package for sports to watch on  ipad, but looks like at the moment it's a Nono 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Dantempest, 

Thanks for coming back to us here on the Community Smiley Happy

When you say you are wanting to watch Sports, are you referring to BT Sports or Sky Sports?

Also, on the iPad, when checking the TV Listings can you see a little wifi streaming symbol next to Channel 4? If so does it allow you to watch this channel?

I have popped an email over to the TV Anywhere team to see if this is a known fault as I haven't heard of this one. 

Come back and let me know how the above goes. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Dantempest
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks but as already reported ,I was on to your offices today, for over an hour,two different sections, both of whom were very helpful, but cannot resolve the issue.

we have deleted, registered renamed several times and still ipad not being recognised, apparently it's an issue with the new app and iOS .

I tried to watch bt sports wifi showing on channels per my package I can view, but still saying device needs registered. 

nothing to do but wait

really annoying personally , as I upgraded my package for sports to watch on ipad, but looks like at the moment it's a Nono

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Dan Smiley Happy

Thank you for your message, I have read what Kath has sent and it would be worth waiting to see what comes back.

I have spoken to you today about other issues on the TV Anywhere so this would be worth waiting on, I know it's disheartening when you're looking forward to the sports. 

We'll be back with you soon.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos