Menu
ccooke
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Online TV anywhere

Hi, hopefully someone can help.

i'm subscribed to TV XL, but my account online still shows M+, when i go to watch BTsport online (Laptop, not app). i get an error message telling me it's only available to XL (which i am).  i have spent over an hour on the phone trying to get this resolved with absolutly no luck.

can anyown shed some light on this, i dont have a TIVO but surely to watch online this is not required.

Thanks

Charlie

0 Kudos
RamblingEpic
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Online TV anywhere

Hi,

You are correct, you do not require TiVo to watch online via a PC/Laptop. You do require TiVo to be able to watch it on a Mobile device via the app.

When did you upgrade to XL? It can take up to 24 hours before the online account shows the change.

If it has been more than 24 hours, the support team can try sync your subscription using their system tools.

Cheers

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Charlie, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community. it's great to have you on board with us. 

I've taken a look at the account and have re-synced your package so if you try again, all those channels that come with the XL package should be available to stream. 

This link will show you what channels are available on TV Anywhere on the XL package: http://store.virginmedia.com/discover/tv/on-the-go/tv-anywhere.html#tvlistings-accordion

Let me know if you are still having an issue. 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
ccooke
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

hi, thats seems to have fixed it.  help much appreciated.

Charlie

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Charlie, 

Thanks for coming back to me and letting me know things are resolved now Smiley Happy

If you have any further issues please just give us a shout by popping a message back here Smiley Happy

Take care, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos