Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

On TV anywhere and registered devices to watch but still unable to watch sky told to contact virgin.

Registered with TV Anywhere and lsigned into the SkySports app with both of my IPads as the 2 devices. Works on TV anywhere but when trying to view live on SkySports the message appears stating device limit reached contact Virgin? Have done and still no success can anyone please help? 

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: On TV anywhere and registered devices to watch but still unable to watch sky told to contact ...

Hi 64

Welcome to the community

Sorry to hear that your unable to watch Sky Sports on your iPads.

When I checked your account, it is showing that you have one device change available. If you can sign into your own account using a laptop/PC, under My Profile, click on Sky Movies & Sky Sports. Remove only one of the iPads from the list. Then on that iPad itself remove the app and re-install it. Sign into the app with your Virgin Media credentials then select a channel and this will prompt you for registration. Hopefully this will then go through for you.

Let me know how you get on

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: On TV anywhere and registered devices to watch but still unable to watch sky told to contact ...

Thank you Samantha. Works fine now! Really appreciate your quick response to my problem.

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi 64

Welcome to the community

Sorry to hear that your unable to watch Sky Sports on your iPads.

When I checked your account, it is showing that you have one device change available. If you can sign into your own account using a laptop/PC, under My Profile, click on Sky Movies & Sky Sports. Remove only one of the iPads from the list. Then on that iPad itself remove the app and re-install it. Sign into the app with your Virgin Media credentials then select a channel and this will prompt you for registration. Hopefully this will then go through for you.

Let me know how you get on

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Thank you Samantha. Works fine now! Really appreciate your quick response to my problem.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi 64

Thanks for getting back in touch.

I'm glad this is now working for you.

If you need anything else, then you know where to find me.

Regards

Sam

0 Kudos