Menu
corbygooner
Just browsing
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Oh crikey we can't find that page

Oh crikey we can't find that page.

It's sad but everytime I try to login to BT sports on my imac flying machine (download speeds of 200mb VM broadband too) I always get the error message "Oh crikey we can't find that page"

Is there an easy solution because Ive tried every browser possible?

Please advise because I really don't want to keep trying to  log in until the start of the next premier league season.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Oh crikey we can't find that page

Hi corbygooner, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Forums. It's great to have you involved in the community.

Apologies to hear you've been having some issues using TV Anywhere on Tuesday. Smiley Sad

There was a fault opened that was affecting our customers but this has since been resolved. Are you still having the same issue? 

Give it a try and let me know how things are. 

Thanks,
Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
majudaem
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

error 404 again its a waste of time

0 Kudos
majudaem
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

just a quick reply virgin, my sons just turned up and we've logged into his sky app and it worked in seconds what a difference all he does is laugh at me for having a laggy TiVo box he calls it and tv anywhere that doesn't work?
why can sky get it right I was with them ten years ago but left for virgin broadband, time to try them again?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi majudaem, 

Thanks for your post. 

I have already replied to your thread here: TV Anywhere

Please make sure you are only posting once about your issue. We understand it's frustrating when something's not right however posting more than once about the same fault makes the boards look busier than what they actually are. It also means we could take longer to reply due to needing to sift through duplicate posts.

Have a look at my reply on the other thread and stick with that one so we keep all the information in one place. 

Thanks, 
Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos