Menu
Tcmerry
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Not one of my registered devices

Here we go again!!!

Once again when trying to watch TV on my iPad I get the message that it's not one of my registered devices. 

YES IT IS!!

This is happening all to often and I have to delete and the re register the same I device. This uses up my allowed monthly change. Not that I want to make regular changes but should I get the same message before the end of the month I and stuffed.

Virgin, get this sorted once and for all. So far the service all glitter with little in the way of substance.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Not one of my registered devices

Hi Tcmerry

Thanks for posting back on the community.

Sorry to hear that you had this message again that your iPad is not a registered device when it is.

This happens when there is an update to the iOS or when the browser is changed. The app thinks it's a new device thus making you re-register it again.

I apologise for the inconvenience. On your account there is a device change on both TV Anywhere and Sky apps as well. 

Regards

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Tcmerry
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Not one of my registered devices

Hi Sam

i am not aware of any changes to the IOS or the browser over the last few weeks but that may be the case. I will take nor next time there is an IOS update.

thanks for resetting the device change. At least it will get me over any hic up over the next few weeks.

cheers

Tcmerry

0 Kudos