Menu
myloe
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No sound on sky sports or sky cinema apps

i deleted both registered Devizes on the web site so I have no Devizes registered.

installed the apps again,now it keeps saying I have reached my limit this month and I cannot use them.

Any help would be welcomed.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: No sound on sky sports or sky cinema apps

Hi myloe,

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you're not getting any sound from the Sky apps.

As simple as this sounds, make sure you haven't got the sound switch set to silent on the device. This can sometimes turn the volume off to some apps as well as the tones for notifications etc. 

Another tip is to go to Settings > General > Use side switch to: tick lock rotation. 

As it's the 1st of the month today, your device change would have been reset. Try streaming from the device you want registered and it should work for you. 

Keep me posted. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
myloe
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Many thanks for your reply.
All is sorted now I reset all settings on my iPad now it's all working..total mystery.
Thanks again
Mike
0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi myloe,

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you're not getting any sound from the Sky apps.

As simple as this sounds, make sure you haven't got the sound switch set to silent on the device. This can sometimes turn the volume off to some apps as well as the tones for notifications etc. 

Another tip is to go to Settings > General > Use side switch to: tick lock rotation. 

As it's the 1st of the month today, your device change would have been reset. Try streaming from the device you want registered and it should work for you. 

Keep me posted. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
myloe
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Many thanks for your reply.
All is sorted now I reset all settings on my iPad now it's all working..total mystery.
Thanks again
Mike
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi myloe,

Thanks for coming back and letting us know things are resolved now. If you have any further issues you know where to find me. Smiley Happy

In the meantime, don't be a stranger around the Community! Feel free to browse through the Boards and jump into a thread if you have any advice or tips that may be of use to others.

Take care. 

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos