Menu
steffi
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No sound on sky cinema on iPad

Hi, I don't have any sound on sky cinema on my iPad. I have tried uninstalling sky cinema and turned the iPad off and on (the standard first port of call). No change. Other apps are fine. Any ideas?
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: No sound on sky cinema on iPad

Hi steffi,

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you are having an issue with the sound via Sky Cinema. 

As simple as this sounds, make sure you haven't got the sound switch set to silent on the device. This can sometimes turn the volume off to some apps as well as the tones for notifications etc. 

Another tip is to go to settings > General > Use side switch to: tick lock rotation If this is on and your volume is turned up, try deleting the app, re starting the device and then re-installing the app to see if this helps. 

Let us know how you get on. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi steffi,

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you are having an issue with the sound via Sky Cinema. 

As simple as this sounds, make sure you haven't got the sound switch set to silent on the device. This can sometimes turn the volume off to some apps as well as the tones for notifications etc. 

Another tip is to go to settings > General > Use side switch to: tick lock rotation If this is on and your volume is turned up, try deleting the app, re starting the device and then re-installing the app to see if this helps. 

Let us know how you get on. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
steffi
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi,
I did another re-install and it seems to have kicked back in. Strange as sky sports was fine all along. Thanks For your help.
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Steffi,

Thank you for your time and letting the team and Community the reinstall sorted the problem in the end. 

If you need anything else in the future, come back soon and Happy Halloween Smiley Happy

Take care.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos