Menu
madalynpking
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

No option to register device _ android tablet

Hi,

I have a new tablet (version 5.1) and have just instaaked the TV anywhere app, although I can see my TiVo box no in top right hand corner I have not been given the option to register my device. If I go to the setting cog next to it I still don't have this option. On screen I can see the guide\my shows etc but can't stream TV. Have tried 2 days running now, trued uninstalling and reinstalling app but still no option to rigister, any ideas why please?

Thank you

Madalyn K

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No option to register device _ android tablet

Hi madalynpking,

I'd like to welcome you to the Community. Thank you for posting on the Forum. I'm sorry to hear that you are having problems getting the TV Anywhere app to work on your new tablet. 

I can see that there are no registered devices for your TV Anywhere. I need to check the login you are using is correct, as it looks like the app isn't even allowing you to register the tablet.

I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the purple envelope at the top right of this page. 

Alternatively, if you would rather call in and speak to our Faults Department, please ring 150 (free from a Virgin Media landline/mobile) or 0345 454 1111 (from any other phone) and take option 2 and then option 2 again.

Many thanks,

Terri

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No option to register device _ android tablet

Hi madalynpking,

Just checking back with you as I haven't received a response from you yet.

Please refer to my last private message if you do require further help with TV Anywhere.

Thanks,

Terri

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos