Menu
cahonis
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No more access to Sky Movies?

I get the error "You will need to be a Sky TV customer with the relevant subscription to watch this programme." when attempting to watch a film from the Sky Cinema channels which are in my package. I have previously watched films with no issues like this.

This latest time when I logged into the Sky website it prompted me to update my details as my login had changed to my email address, possibly related?

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No more access to Sky Movies?

Hi Cahonis,

Thank you for your message, I hope you've been keeping well. I'm sorry that your TV services haven't been working as they should. I would like to ask if you can reboot the box and let me know if this error still shows when you're trying to view the Sky Movies?

Keep in touch.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
cahonis
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi BenD_H,

I think you may be slightly confused, the issue I have is with TVAnywhere so there is no 'box' to restart.

The issue started since Sky requested VM customers to update their login details on the Sky site which you are redirected to when watching a movie from Sky Cinema via the TVAnywhere web portal.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi cahonis, 

Thanks for your post and apologies that Ben misunderstood your post Smiley Sad 

Usually this tends to happen if you've made any changes to your account. Rather than being directed from TV Anywhere, go directly to Sky Movies and click on the Virgin Media logo before entering your log in details. 

Once logged in, try and stream something. Do you still get the error?

Let me know Smiley Happy 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos